Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thankful

Me and the boys last September



While online a few days ago, I ran across this blog, The Nie Nie Dialogues. Maybe some of you have seen this, but I was struck by this woman's story. She and her husband survived a plane crash a year and a half ago but with serious burns. Her blog went from being about the joys of motherhood to recovering from the crash and her feelings on how she looks, how her children respond to her, the strength of her marriage and her numerous surgeries and hardships with her healing. It made me thankful I have a healthy and happy husband and son and that I am healthy and happy enough to enjoy them. Her positivity in these trials has forced me think about how we can get so bogged down with silly things each day and not focus on more important things... things that matter - God, Family, Love. Take some time to ENJOY the ones you LOVE today, because we never know when that could change.

THANKFUL for my BOYS today,

M.

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I think I am having a bad day, I look at her blog...then I quickly find a lot to be thankful for! You have such a beautiful family :-) Have you guys been in AL for a while?

    ReplyDelete