Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

I know I'm a week late, but I thought I'd share my New Year's Resolutions - mostly to write them down to hold myself somewhat accountable to actually do them ;).  So last year I really only had one resolution and that was to get better at cooking, which I think I can objectively say I accomplished!  I still have a lot to learn, but I have tried lots of new recipes and some scary things (like creme brulee) and they turned out pretty well. 

So for this year I want to keep it realistic since I don't know how long we'll be living in lodging before we get a house and we have a baby coming this summer but here they are:

1. Continue to get better at cooking (try fun things based on what Hawaii offers)

2. Refinish some of my furniture and get my house nice and organized and decorated

3. Learn some new sewing and crochet techniques and continue to blog about my crafting adventures

That's it for me this year, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment