Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ko Olina Lagoons

On Tuesday Robert got a day off because his office is under renovation, so we headed to the beach.  We wanted to try the Ko Olina lagoons because we knew they would be super kid friendly and my parents have a timeshare at a property close-by, so we wanted to scope it out.

We are still in Army lodging at Tripler Medical Center.  Most likely another month or so... we are looking into other options besides on-post housing like renting or buying, so we'll see what happens.  For now, we like the lodging and I just heard about a pool within walking distance that has a kids section, so we'll be checking that out soon.

Here are some pics from our beach day!

He played in the sand for a few minutes before heading to the water

Me and the baby

Wonderful husband helping get things set up

The lagoon

my boys

Little feet

1 comment:

  1. what fun pictures! Looks like a great day and I love your belly shot - I had just been thinking I wanted to see your growing baby :)

    ReplyDelete