Friday, July 15, 2011

Grammy's Visit

I know I have not been doing a very good job of keeping up on this blog!  Now that baby is here, I hope to do a better job of sharing pictures and sharing stories of our Hawaii adventures.  Ainsley was born on June 8th and we were blessed to have my Mom get in town on the 4th and stay for several weeks.  It was nice to know my Mom was at my house to take care of Eli when we headed for the hospital at midnight.  I don't have tons of pictures from when she was here, but here are the ones I have.  She and Eli had tons of fun hanging out together!

Reading lots of books

Grammy with 2 grandbabies!

Meeting Ainsley for the first time

Grammy and Ainsley
Visiting the Zoo

Grammy and Eli


2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I'm glad your mom was able to come and stay for so long and help you out. Little Ainsley is beautiful and Eli looks like such a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent pics! That last one with your Mom in the hat holding Eli is my favorite pic of them ever! Good job!

    ReplyDelete